Monday, December 10, 2007

Bozeman Real Estate

Taunya Fagan Real Estate 

(created 2007)  -  (updated 2016)

Welcome to Bozeman. Through my website Taunya Fagan Montana Real Estate, I invite you to view any area listing in Montana, including, Bozeman, Big Sky, Big Timber, the Gallatin Valley, Ennis, Livingston, Manhattan, Three Forks. I serve all my clients with enthusiasm and respect, and my passion is to help you find what I have found in Montana: beauty, peace, and great outdoor living. There really is no other place like Montana, and I look forward to assisting you in your real estate endeavor.

Every home or property for sale in western Montana can be found here: 

Start Your Bozeman Real Estate Search

View my featured properties for sale: 

Taunya Fagan Bozeman Real Estate Featured Listings

Buying: I offer my clients extensive local knowledge, experience finding distinctive Montana properties, and expertise in contract negotiation. You will benefit from my deep knowledge of Montana’s real estate market, consummate negotiating skills, and tireless work ethic. I will find you the right real estate; I listen, research, and perform, giving you the advantage.

Listing: I offer you the highest caliber marketing for your Bozeman property, utilizing a sophisticated marketing system, blending television, internet, and print. I will do the necessary research to appropriately price your Montana property, list it on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for southwest Montana, which includes Bozeman, Big Sky, Belgrade, Ennis, Gallatin Gateway, LivingstonManhattan, Livingston, Montana’s Paradise Valley, Three Forks, and other cities, and I will aggressively market it…working for a speedy sale

I provide TV commercials, advertising your home on NBC during prime time television, 7-days a week. This has proven highly successful in getting my listings under contract. Prudential also provides a home show every Sat. and Sun. from 9-10 am, advertising your property to southwest Montana and beyond. The more exposure your property receives, the more likely a speedy sale. I have a passion for going above and beyond for every client. Call me today, 406.579.9683!

My site is designed to help you make the important decisions needed to purchase or sell real estate in Montana. 


Call me 406.579.9683 with any questions. I would be very happy to help in any way.

Giving You The Advantage...™

No comments: